City of Chicago

Business Affairs and Consumer Protection

Empowering Businesses and Protecting Consumers

File a Complaint on a Third Party Processor or Expediter

The following grounds for complaint, regarding your Third Party Processor or Licensed Expediter, should be filed with BACP and any other governing agency:

  • Made a false statement or misrepresentation on any document he/she submitted to the City on your behalf.

  • Submitted a document in support of your permit or license that contained false information.

  • Bribed or attempted to bribe any City inspector or other person in connection with your license or permit.

  • Solicited your business within City Hall.

  • Provided or offered to provide a gift to a City employee to expedite your license or permit.

  • Misrepresented the nature or type of service he/she would provide to you.

  • Misrepresented that he/she would obtain your license or permit by a specific date.

  • Misrepresented the status of the City approval or issuance of a City license or permit.

  • Failed to provide the services you paid for.

To file a complaint, please select the appropriate button/s below.